The Friends of Westfield are an independent body whose aim is to raise funds to aid the young people who attend Westfield Academy.
We are always interested in any assistance that parents and carers are willing to give and would always like to here from you if you have some time to spare or ideas that can help the running of the organisation.
To date the Friends of Westfield have provided funds to help with the purchase of:
- IT equipment for the World Studies faculty
- Beanbag seating in our school library
- Equipment for the PE faculty
- Other school projects
- Contact the PTA
The best way to contact the Friends of Westfield is by email. The account is not monitored by school staff so please allow a couple of days for a response to any request you make.
Please email the Friends of Westfield at FoW@westfield.herts.sch.uk.
If you do not have access to email, please send a letter to the school marked for the attention of the Friends of Westfield.
Donate to the PTA
One of the aims of the Friends of Westfield is to raise funds to help the young people who attend Westfield.
There are several ways that they achieve this aim:
- By individual donations
- By recurring regular donations
- By running fundraising events
- As a charity, if the donor completes a gift aid form, the Friends of Westfield are able to claim back tax paid to the government on donations received. This means that for every £1.00 donated by someone who has completed a gift aid form, the Friends of Westfield benefit by £1.25.
Please, if you wish to donate funds to the Friends of Westfield to help our young people, complete a Gift Aid form (below) and return it to the school marked for the attention of the Friends of Westfield.