Thanks you for showing interest in Westfield Academy Sixth Form.
Our Sixth form reflects the high achieving inclusive vision of Westfield Academy as a whole.
Our aim is to provide high quality academic and vocational education, in a supportive environment, where students are encouraged to develop as independent learners and are stretched and challenged to succeed. We aim to equip our students with the skills and attributes required for a successful future. A future where they are challenged to take on positions of leadership and responsibility.
Pathways - Please see the Prospectus below for full details.
We offer two pathways at Westfield;
- Entry requirements; 5 GCSEs 9-6, including Maths and English grade 6.
- Entry requirements; 5 GCSEs 9-5, including Maths and English grade 5.
Applied General Pathway;
Vocational education; Hair & Beauty, WFC Football Academy and Engineering.
- Entry Requirements; 4 GCSEs 4+ including English and Maths grade 4.
- Form Tutor assistant
- Duke of Edinburgh
- EPQ (Extended Project Qualification)
- Paired reading support
- Reading group leader
- Peer mentoring
- English and Maths mentors
- Charity fundraising
- Sixth form committees and Student Council
We have a curriculum designed to meet the needs of a wide range of learners.
Please use the link below to show an intial expression of interest;
For current Year 11 students looking to join our Sixth Form, please find below the current prospectus and application form.
Please feel free to get in contact for a visit.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org