The school curriculum consists of 50 lessons of 60 minutes each, over a two week timetable. In Year 9 these 50 lessons are divided as shown below:
Options; Students choose from;
History, Geography, French, Spanish, Triple Science, Art, Drama, Music, Product Design
Business Studies, Computing, BtEC IT, Hair & Beauty.
- The intention is that all students will complete their RE GCSE by the end of Year 10
- English covers two GCSEs; English Language and English Literature, students will complete both
- In PE students will also complete BtEC Level 2 Sport
- In addition, students will have an assembly and a pastoral program during registration each week.
- PSHE is Personal Social Health Education and is taught in the main by Form Tutors